Very Puzzling

  • histroy101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Was having a cup of coffee with a neighbor of mine at his house last Saturday
      morning ... he's been farmiing for 65 years and is getting a little slower
      with age ,,, anyway we are sitting there talking about genealogy at the table
      when he picks up a puzzle piece and trys to find a place in the puzzle thats
      it front of him ....looking closer I notice that about only 6 of the 26
      total pieces are put together .. I smiled and said .. uuuu that looks tough
      ,,, how long you been doing it .. without looking up he says ..ohhh about 3
      weeks give or take a day or two ..... taken back .. I said to him .." three
      weeks??.. that puzzle shouldnt take more than 3 minutes!" .... again without
      looking up he say's "Oooh yea ....well according to that box cover "...
      pointing to the puzzle cover ,,, "its says '' from 3- 4 yrs ".....

      <joke>

      Joe Bott
      Deadfred.com
      http://www.deadfred.com