My 2 cents worth re: Money Maker Message

  • ISmithrice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      People.... get a grip, please!! I opened one Money Maker sales pitch and
      promptly deleted it and now I have to wade through four or five messages
      (yes, to the entire list) from people threatening to unsubscribe?? Please
      understand how well the delete key works and stop clogging up my mailbox with
      your unwanted threats... and yes, you are welcome to "delete" my message
      also!!

      Have a great day!
      Irene Smith-Rice