HP

  • LRiffey007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
      YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH AN HP PRINTER. THEY HAVE AN EXCELLENT WEB SITE FOR
      SUPPORT.

      LARRY

    • Jim Bishop
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
        Here's my two cents. I've had two HP printers, and now a
        Lexmark Z42. In my opinion, the Lexmark ink both black and
        color is less costly, the color production is better, and even
        black print is sharper and clearer.

      • ISmithrice@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2001
          I'd like to add my 2 cents worth, too. I have a HP T45xi (printer, fax,
          scanner and copier).. and I really like it as far as versatility goes, but
          for printing picture quality stuff ... forget it!! I know someone who has a
          Lexmark and is very happy with it (sorry, don't know the model #, etc.).

          Irene Rice