1915 Phila Pa Central HS YrBk Photos@Deadfred.com

  • JOE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      I Have just uploaded the 1915 "Record" Philadelphia Central High
      School ,Philadelphia Pa to Dead Fred's Genealogy Photo Archive

      To access all the photos and information go to http://www.deadfred.com
      Scroll down to "Detailed Search"
      and type CH in the photographers slot

      If you want a close up scan of any particular photo write me at
      histrroy101@... or Joe@.....

      Here is a full list of all the Year Books I have added to
      DeadFred.com to date... to access any particular Yearbook go to
      http://www.deadfred.com click on "Detailed Search" then type the
      keyword into the "Photographers Slot"

      1908 *Sights & Insights" Salem College, Winston-Salem, N.C
      KeyWord:NC
      1915 *Checoukan* Cherokee County High School,Columbus, Ks CC
      1915 Central High School,Philadelphia,Pa Keyword CH
      1916 Cornellian ,YearBook for Cornell University ,Ithaca ,New
      York , Keyword
      CORNELL
      1916 University of Maine YearBook Orono Me , Keyword : UM
      1918 Maroon, Elgin High School ,Elgin ,Ill Keyword : ELGIN
      1920 "Modulus" Huntington High School ,Huntington,Ill Keyword : HHS
      1921 "The Record" June Class,West Philadelphia High School For Boys ,
      Philadelphia ,Pa .
      1922 Year Book * The Netherlands* Rio Vista Joint Union High
      School ,Rio Vista
      California , Keyword : RV
      1923 West Lampeter Vocational School ,West Lampeter ,Lancaster co, Pa
      Keyword:WLVS
      1928 YearBook "The Belfry" New Hampton School for Boys New Hampton,
      New
      Hampshire . Keyword: BELFRY
      1929 HI-S-POTTS Pottstown High School ,Pottstown,Pa Keyword:PT
      1930 Troubadour,School Annual Hendrix- Henderson
      College ,Conway,Arkansas
      Keyword" HH
      1932 The TOM TOM YearBook ,Tulsa Central High School,Tulsa Keyword:
      TT

      God Bless America!
      Joe Bott
      DeadFreds Genealogy Photo Archive