Re: [genphoto] Adobe PhotoDelux

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2001
      I have a book that unfortunately assumes how to use Adobe called
      Restoration and Retouching (or something like that) with Adobe Photo
      Shop. The book that I have had referred to me about Adobe is
      called Real World Photoshop.

      Good luck,
      Susan
    • MScheffler
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 22, 2001
        I prefer Microsoft Picture It for Ease of Use, but Adobe Photo
        Deluxe is pretty easy to use if you just do some experimenting on your
        own. I would just practice scanning a photo, and then trying the
        various tools to alter it. If you don't like what you did, just rescan
        and try again or save the original scan and experiment by naming
        differently the same file so as not to overwrite the original.

        Try looking at the help files. There may be a web site with hints
        also. What I use most from Photo Deluxe is the PDF printer driver which
        is installed when you install the program.

        Margaret Scheffler

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 23, 2001
          I use Adobe PhotoDeluxe for Dummies which I find very helpful.

          Also you might check out the PhotoDeluxe forum on the Adobe User to User
          Forum website which is
          http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html
          Just click on your option of Mac or Win. You can search the messages for
          Manual or Book or whatever or post a query, to which some kind souls will
          be sure to reply with their own suggestions. You will find a lot of other
          interesting info there too.
          Good luck!
          Elizabeth Tilton
          eftilton@...