972Digital Camera

  • HDMShort@aol.com
    Jul 16, 2001
      Hi Listers:
      Thanks to all of you who responded to my request about scanners. I recently
      bought an Olympus Digital C-700 camera. I'm unable to program it to work in
      the 640 to 480 mode to take web ready photos. When I turn the camera off, it
      reverts to another mode that was put in at the factory which gives me an
      image so large that I only get 16 pictures on a 8 MB Smart media Card.
      If anyone has any suggestions, they will be appreciated.
      Harry,
      In Cool California for a change.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic