567IDENTIFYING FAMILY PHOTOS: DATING WOMEN'S CLOTHING

  • Wenner, Susan
    Oct 10, 2000
      Noted genealogist and photo historian Maureen Taylor offers
      her expertise every other week at FamilyTreeMagazine.com,
      helping readers identify their old family photos. This
      week, our photo detective shows you how to use costume
      clues such as skirt length and accessories to date
      photographs of women. Check out this Web-exclusive column
      at http://www.familytreemagazine.com/photos/oct9-00.htm

      If you have a family photo mystery for Maureen to solve,
      send us your picture and perhaps it will be featured in
      the next installment of "Identifying Family Photos."
      Check out our submission guidelines at
      http://www.familytreemagazine.com/photos/photohelp.htm

      ***
      Susan Wenner
      Associate Editor, Family Tree Magazine
      ---
      SIGN UP to receive our free e-mail newsletter full of essential news and
      tips for family historians at
      http://www.familytreemagazine.com/newsletter.asp