31[genphoto] Re: New Poll: What is your favorite type ofsoftware for organizin...

  • DEaston
    Jan 2, 2000
      Hi Steve;

      It's been awhile. The digest of PhotoGen had quit sending me anything
      long ago, so it's good to see there's still a list.

      You might add a category if you're going to do a poll; printing
      software. With all-digital (had my N950 about 6 months) many
      times you want to just get that stuff on paper without a hassle,
      and there are some great programs for just that, with really
      dynamite red-eye and blemish removal utilities included.

      I use all of them; genealogy for making the books, organizing for
      tracking all those images, and printing software to get the most
      bang for the buck out of slewing all those smaller images onto
      A3/A2 (17x22) photo paper on an Epson 1540.

      regards,
      Dugal Easton