      From: Gwen Hopkins <ldytramp@...>
      Subject: Re: [genphoto] Shoot Raw
      To: genphoto@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 9:37 PM

      Not sure if you have already received an answer about this or not.  when I shoot RAW with my olympus SDLR e-volt I have to open the photo's shot in Raw format with the Olympus photo editing program as that is the only program on my computer that will read them.  I'm sure that photo's shot with a Nikon camera in their Raw format would need to be opened with in a program provided by Nikon.

      Gwen Hopkins