2909Re: [genphoto] Shoot Raw

  • Michael Stupinski
    May 19, 2010
      You need a program with the capability to interpret the Nikon RAW file
      but, although the program may need to be written including code
      provided by Nikon to do it, many programs will read Nikon RAW files.
      Just some that will (these versions and later, although some older
      versions may not) include:

      Adobe Photoshop CS3
      Adobe Elements v3.0
      Apple Preview v4.2
      Apple iPhoto '09
      Picturesque v2.1.3

      On May 19, 2010, at 12:37 AM, Gwen Hopkins wrote:

      > Not sure if you have already received an answer about this or not.
      > when I shoot RAW with my olympus SDLR e-volt I have to open the
      > photo's shot in Raw format with the Olympus photo editing program as
      > that is the only program on my computer that will read them. I'm
      > sure that photo's shot with a Nikon camera in their Raw format would
      > need to be opened with in a program provided by Nikon.
      >
      > Gwen Hopkins

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic