2902Re: [genphoto] Re:Glass Negatives

  • JerryABarb@aol.com
    Feb 11, 2010
      I've received several suggestions for viewng my glass negatives, and plan
      to try them all. Many thanks for the easy to understand, non-technical
      suggestions. I think I can even do it! Thanks again. Jerry

      In a message dated 2/10/2010 10:42:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      larkeddy@... writes:

      I have copied hundreds of large format negatives and glass plate
      negatives, and have always used the light box with camera and tripod
      to make the digital file, which is then followed by reversal in
      Photoshop.

      Larry Keddy
      LARK PhotoGraphic Services
      New MInas, NS, Canada