Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2870Re: Technicolor print

Expand Messages
  • ajmorrisdotcom
    Feb 2, 2009
      According to Wikipedia:

      Technicolor dye imbibition printing (AKA "dye transfer"): a stable
      photolithographic system used for the creation of color prints,
      originally conceived for the Technicolor format but also compatible
      with standard monopack film. (1928–2002)

      --- In genphoto@yahoogroups.com, "sailorsravinestudio"
      <sailorsravinestudio@...> wrote:
      > I posted a picture to Sailors Ravine Studio album. I tried to find a
      > date for this type of print but had no luck. I'm guessing the '70's
      > any ideas?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic