2859Re: [genphoto] Re: photographer in Virginia

  • Carla G
    Jun 10, 2008
      Hi Danielle,
      Yea. I was cheered when Lindy send me a copy.
      I guess your right, because those books and sites I've gone through have
      resulted in nothing as far as local photog info.
      Just hoping I'd get an easy answer I guess.
      Thanks for writing!
      Carla