2853RE: [genphoto] scanning photos

  • Nanacy Weber
    Apr 24, 2008
      I have had success using the Canon 9950. I have scanned slides, glass negatives and various photos. It has excellent resolution and can scan up to 30 slides at a time. That particular model may be discontinued, but Canon will have a similar new model.

      Nancy

      Leslie C <impalin03@...> wrote: I have a HP all in one model 3210 and I can scan slides and 35mm negatives.
      I personally scanned over 600 slides for my aunt, 4 at a time. It took a bit
      of time to do, but I wasn't under any time constraints. The quality is
      pretty good in my opinion. There are a lot of scanners from Epson, Canon and
      HP that have the slide attachment. It is really easy to do. I then took the
      finished slides, and put them into a power point presentation for one family
      member and then on a DVD for my parents. It was really cool.

      Hope this helps

      Leslie