2837Re: Thumb Drive

  • John C. Barron
    Feb 7, 2008
      Flash drives can be troublesome. I bought my wife a 4 gig SanDisk
      drive. It will work on her XP Dell and on my Vista Dell but not on
      my XP Dell. It crashes mine.

      I then bought a 1 gig SanDisk drive and it works on all three. Go
      figure. I am using it to migrate photos to my Vista machine which
      will not operate my scanner.

      --- In genphoto@yahoogroups.com, HDM SHORT <hdmshort@...> wrote:

      > Hi All:
      >
      > Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this message on.
      >
      > Does any one know how to tell if I have bad USB port on my
      Computer? When ever I plug in a flash drive the color of my desktop
      icons change color, the icons enlarge and the screen gets fuzzy
      (grainy) looking. I have to shut down and restart the computer and
      its ok.