2835Re: [genphoto] Thumb Drive

  • Wilbur Russell
    Feb 2, 2008
      If your flash unit will plug in somewhere on your computer, yes you have a usb port. The question is where did you get the flash drive? and what is on it? run a directory on it like you do or did on your disk .. you know that it is the same as your hard drive and there may be a progam on it that is chnging your system. Also the thumb or flash drive should not be plugged in until your computer is up and running.----- Original Message -----
      From: HDM SHORT
      To: GEN PHOTO GROUP
      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:34 PM
      Subject: [genphoto] Thumb Drive

      Hi All:

      Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this message on.

      Does any one know how to tell if I have bad USB port on my Computer? When ever I plug in a flash drive the color of my desktop icons change color, the icons enlarge and the screen gets fuzzy (grainy) looking. I have to shut down and restart the computer and its ok.
      Any ideas will be appreciated.

      Harry
      In rainy cold California