2217Re: Scanning a negative

  • JackH12345@aol.com
    Aug 4, 2004
      I recently bought a flatbed scanner, Epson Perfection 3170. I wanted
      high-resolution slide and negative scanner and didn't like the high prices of the
      dedicated film scanners.

      Then I found a very favorable review of the 3170 online at the PC World
      magazine site. It has performed beautifully. I was amazed at the quality for such
      a cheap scanner..I paid about $180.

      Take a look at it. I saw recently that Epson may have a new updated scanner
      like it.

      Jack Hotz
      San Diego