2135OT sort of -- scanning other stuff .....

  • Susan Farmer
    Mar 25, 2004
      I have a Umax scanner here at school and it has a built-in
      descreen feature for scanning "fine art prints" (175 lpi),
      "magazine pictures" (133 lpi) and "newsprint (85 lpi).

      Is it possible to do this "descreen" procedure to an image
      >after< it's been scanned? My scanner at home doesn't have
      this feature and if I can get away with not having to rescan
      a bunch of images, I'll be a happier camper. :-)

      thanks!
      Susan
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic