1834Re: [genphoto] Photo retouching assistance offered

  • Jim Brazelton
    Dec 31, 2003
      Hi Deb: Do you do logos? I want to design a logo for my civil war group to put on shirts, hats, letterhead, etc. I can't draw a straight line and don't have the knowledge to use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. I do have some ideas. If you can do, what do you charge? I am also new to the group. It looks very interesting as I have several old family photos to work with. I am Jim Brazelton and live in Modesto, CA.

      Deb <talbottrails@...> wrote:I'm new to the list, and to genealogy, but have some family memory
      products I'm hoping to put into production this coming year.

      I am a professional artist, photorgrapher and retoucher using Adobe
      Photoshop. I'd like to let everyone know that for anyone who is
      feeling overwhelmed with a specific project or goal, I'm available to
      help. My husband passed away this year and I'm moving home to help
      care for my mom. I would like to work from home, and the idea of
      offering to help others who find Photoshop overwhelming seems hopeful.

      I wish all of us a happier, gentler year, filled with family and
      love. Isn't that the way it should always be?

      Best wishes to all....

      Deb