1790RE: [genphoto] What to do????

  • G&L
    Dec 18, 2003
      I think you should keep the photos and provide for their best care.
      Quite often museums lose items given to them and it looks like you will
      give them the best home.
      Linda

      "I came across a old sea trunk which belonged to my
      great-grandfather. And in it were 3- 16x20 photos that were taken abt
      1898-1905. Already I've photocopied the prints but now they are
      starting to look really bad. Fading in places, cornors falling off.
      Several members of the family want these orignals, but in my heart, I
      can't find myself turning the prints over to someone who have no
      knownledge in the history of the family, photography nor
      preservation."
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic