      From: familyofmarkley2
      To: genphoto@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 6:11 PM
      Subject: [genphoto] Family tree Software

      Hi everyone,
      This is my first time to post here. I am looking for a good family
      tree software program.

      I already have my research complete and I'm ready to start on my
      publication. However, I would love to find a program where I can
      create my tree but also have a seperate page to place information
      and photos concerning the individuals.

      I just received all of my scanned photos from MyTree
      ( www.historicalpreservation.org )so I don't need
      anything with scanning software and thats the reason why Im looking
      for software so I can add my documents and photos. Just simple and
      to the point. Thank
      you so much for you help.
      Barb Markley

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor