Re: [genpcncfir] Pitt County Memories

    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dear Doris, Mama kept one bottle of hot pepper vinegar
      on the table year round for our greens. She put the
      peppers (right from the vine) in the bottle first and
      then poured the vinegar over them. She let them set a
      couple of days before using to allow the flavors to
      mix. She kept her peppers hanging on a hook in the
      pantry; she stringed them! Then when she needed
      peppers, she simply took off what she wanted. Later,
      Carol
      Message 68 of 68 , Jul 1, 2003

        http://sbc.yahoo.com