HELP!!!

  • Mahala McMillan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      I need some help for just a little while if you don't mind. After extensive lung surgery and severe nerve damage, it is very difficult for me to scroll down through all our messages when all the previous messages are attached or copied to the responses. A friend is typing this for me because I just can't do it. Apparently, when some of you hit the reply button, your computer is set to show the entire message to which you are replying. Sometimes this runs pretty long and over and over. The computer can be set to NOT repeat the message to which you are replying or you can simply "create" a new message and change the subject line to coincide with your response thereby eliminating all those extremely long messages. While I can't do much posting, reading the messages is valuable to me and certainly provides me with a great deal of entertainment while I am in this fix. I really appreciate anything you can do to help me out with this taxing situation. Thanks to all of you for your understanding and assistance. Mahala McMillan