Re: [genpcncfir] State Laws re: Discussion of InterMarriages

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hello Anne.. and Group...
      Please access our Archives, see URL below in my signature tag
      (messages)
      and Search for #9598 and #9514. I believe these are the ones you want.
      We also have a regular Search Engine... just place the Subject
      or SURNAME
      click Search... and there you are.
      However... remember that the Search Engine
      will pick up ALL
      the names... this includes even the ones in our Signature Tags...
      some of you have
      complained re: this... but please
      remember, by having your SURNAMES in your Signature Tag... places them on
      view
      all the time and helps to smoke out unknown connections!!! <BigSmile>
      Trade off one
      aggravation for the benefit of another!

      And Group... a gentle reminder... notice that I have SNIPED
      off the many tags
      that accompany our eMails... please remember to do this as these
      unnecessary
      forwarded appendages only takes up critical MB in our Archives Space!!
      Thank you
      for following suit..... only takes a few extra seconds of your valuable
      time!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 5:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [genpcncfir] Discussion of InterMarriages

      > I lost the state laws on this that someone sent to the list.
      > Would you please send them again? I really would appreciate it.
      > Anne
      > (If you don`t want to post them again, just send to me}

      <SNIP>
    • Winack27@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Thank you, Jewel