1600s Ancestors Data Base URL

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hello Group,
      The below information gleaned for your perusal. Thanks to
      Ryan JACKSON.

      Those of you who are working on your lines back to your 1600s American
      Ancestors will find the1600s Ancestors Data Base to be of great help.

      My recent postings to the Data Base has taken it to over 26,500 Ancestors
      who have descendants living today.

      I have also added several National Societies who have proven many
      of these Ancestors. Also at this time a few new respected Reference
      works that contain thousands of sources including some of the early
      colonists who have Royal Blood lines.

      All the entries are coded to indicate to which reference work or which
      National Society has at least one of their proven lines. Several of the
      National Societies have over 20 different lines from a single Ancestor.

      When you enter the 1600s Ancestor Data Base be sure to look at the top
      of each data page for the link that takes you to the "Data Base Information
      Page"
      Here you will find the codes and references listed and how to use them. This
      is must reading to understand the Data Base.

      We are constantly updating the Data Base with additional Ancestors added
      as time permits.

      You will find the 1600s Ancestor Data Base at:

      http://www.firstfamilies.org/db/

      Everyone has FREE access to all our web site and the reports contained there.

      Enjoy and Happy Hunting
      Ryan Jackson
      Data Base Manager
      America's First Families

      Enjoy..
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

    • robertlcapps
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
        Ryan,

        How do you check out the database information? I went to the site, but
        I was not successful in searching for this for example....

        CD17/AFF

        Any suggestions.

        Marilyn C.
      • Winack27@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2003
          robertlcapps@... writes:

          > How do you check out the database information? I went to the site, but
          > I was not successful in searching for this for example....
          >
          > CD17

          How do I see CD17??