Aliens Ancestors??

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hello Group,
      <chuckle> A 'tongue-in-cheek' genealogy disatation on our elusive
      ancestors....
      which might answer some of our BrickWalls :')

      WERE YOUR ANCESTORS BEAMED DOWN BY ALIENS? NEW DNA EVIDENCE.
      Copyright 2000 by Fredric Z. Saunders
      http://home.netcom.com/~fzsaund/free.html

      Enjoy!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free
    • robertlcapps
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        Jewelle,

        I didn't have to go to that website (I did read it though) to find out
        that my ancestors were "beamed down", since I can't find them before 1785.

        Marilyn C.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          Dear Robert & Jewelle, It's interesting, I think, that
          despite Virginia law allowing cousins to marry, not a
          single Virginian I have discussed the subject with
          would knowingly even kiss his cousin's cheek. Mention
          a cousin marrying a cousin around here (Richmond,
          Henrico County, Chesterfield County, Hanover
          County--where I have mentioned the subject but Mama
          never knew about it; I did know when to be reticent!),
          and you'd think a snake was getting ready to strike. I
          have never seen a mule so skittish nor so gunshy about
          anything as a Virginian is on this subject. As we'd
          say in North Carolina, I don't know what ails them! I
          learned from my experience to keep my mouth shut
          around here until (unless) I knew the lay of the land.
          Later, Carol

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
            Dear Jewelle, Maybe they were! That might solve some
            of our problems. When the going gets tough, beam up!
            Later, Carol