Re: Linda's query BLOUNT

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Hello Linda...
      Here I go again... but I lost ALL my data during the last Hurricane
      plus my hard copies were in my
      warehouse in the Flood Zone... so what I have is meager.. Check these
      links for additional BLOUNT
      information. The last one is by one of our members, Lisa, and is filled
      with BLOUNT and many other
      SURNAMES.(shows hard work and dedication.. job well done!) ....Group, a good
      one to BookMark.
      Her URL can also be found in our LINKS.
      http://www.lamartin.com/genealogy/Blount14.htm

      http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=feonadorf&recno=7407

      My GGGGrandMother, Nancy Bonner BLOUNT, m. Eleazor ELLIS, was dau.
      of Bryan BLOUNT
      and Sarah Elizabeth SALTER (?); Bryan son of Reading BLOUNT and Ann BONNER;
      Reading son
      of Thomas BLOUNT and Anne Elizabeth READING.
      Your Daniel does not sound familiar to me ... but I've found that
      most of the old NC families tie-in
      with one-another. .... and who knows... I'll keep your query.. and WHEN I
      can return to my own
      research perhaps between the two of us we can find a connection.
      Can any of our other generous members shed light on Linda's
      query???? Any and all help will
      be appreciated!!!!
      Sorry I can't offer more...
      Jewelle