Re: [genpcncfir] More Links to Explore

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Jewelle,

      I noticed that you are researching the Blount family. Have you come across
      any info. on Daniel S. (Smaw?) Blount of probably Washington County, NC? He
      is my great-great grandfather. All I know is that he was born in about 1810
      married to Elizabeth "Betsy" Hopkins Blount. They were the parents of my
      great grandmother Ruth Smaw Blount (Chesson). I would like to know who his
      parents were and how they are connected to the Blounts of Mulberry Hill. My
      Chesson grandparents once worked and lived at Mulberry Hill. Louis L.
      Chesson, my grandfather, was the farm overseer and my grandmother Lina
      (Emmaline) Spruill Chesson was a housewife and cooked for the farm hands in
      addition to her own large family.

      Linda R. Willard
      lwillard@...