Re: [genpcncfir] just a note about research

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Dear Paula, You are so right! I owe you more than I
      can say for your helpfulness in providing information
      on my own McGowan and Worthington families. The real
      value of groups like ours is that there is always
      somebody who knows something that another person does
      not know. Our collective resources are what keep our
      families and our heritage alive. Later, Carol

      http://calendar.yahoo.com