Frances Cherry

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      Looking at the 1850 Pitt Co census, there is a group of children listed with
      George W. Tyson and Sarah Frances Taylor Cherry. One is Frances A. L.
      Tyson. I think it's possible that this child, at least, is not the child of
      GWT and SFC. I think she may have been the child of Sarah Frances Taylor
      and her first husband, who I understand, was a Cherry. GWT and SFC married
      in Edgecombe in Nov 1834. I think this Frances who is listed as a child may
      have used the Tyson name, but may not have been a Tyson.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC