Remember * Vacation WebMode/NoMail

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      Hello Group...
      Another GENTLE REMINDER!!!
      Remember to notify me, personally, whenever you will be away from your computer.....
      whether it is for Vacation Time ... business.. health ... whatever... so I can place you
      on WebMode/NoMail until your return!!!!

      This is VERY IMPORTANT and will only take a few moments of your time.... then I
      will do the rest!!!

      Summer of 1999, our Open Posting Policy was changed to Only Members Can
      Post in order to eliminate unwanted and offensive SPAM. Whoever is on our
      Bouncing List, therefore, does not have the privilege of posting until they are reactivated.

      All ISP's have Mailbox Quotas ... some more than others.. and a Bouncing Post can do
      damage to their eMail SoftWare Programs. Those of you with HotMail.com and
      Yahoo.com eAddresses are especially vulnerable to 'Over-Quota' status, so please
      remember to keep these accounts current.

      To date, our MemberShip stands at a PROUD 496 .... plus, 184 members on our
      Bouncing List... (the Bouncing number fluctuates as the ones on are Reactivated and new
      ones added)

      My sincere thanks to ALL of you who have notified me of your plans... and a very
      warm GENTLE REQUEST to those of you planning future vacations or trips of any kind
      to take a few minutes to give me your dates. The rest is up to me... 'no worries' for you~ !!
      Accept my gratitude for your compliance!!! <BigSmile> Enjoy this Memorial Day Observation!

      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)