Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Mills (Cox?) family in Chicod

  • L D Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2003
      if you give me his name and date of birth i can find his ssn for you if he
      had one. a lot of them are NOT listed in death indexes, etc.
      david

      "dream like you will live forever; live as though you may die tomorrow."

      From: "rlnagle" <rlnagle@...>
      To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Mills (Cox?) family in Chicod
      Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:27:20 -0000

      I am still trying to locate their marriage certificate/location. I
      know from the 1900 census that they were married 2 years at the time
      the census was taken. Colquitt Co., GA does not have a record of
      their marriage.

      I have Thomas' WWI draft registration and it did not list the
      parents names (and apparently he does not have a SSN).

      Thank you for the suggestion and I will keep trying!