Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Mills (Cox?) family in Chicod

  • feonadorf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 5:28 PM
      I think your Thomas H Mills, was the son of Nasby and Sarah Elizabeth Cox
      Mills, making him the grandchild of Luke B and Sydney Brooks Mills.

      Lisa

    • L D Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6 6:09 PM
        if you give me his name and date of birth i can find his ssn for you if he
        had one. a lot of them are NOT listed in death indexes, etc.
        david

        "dream like you will live forever; live as though you may die tomorrow."

        From: "rlnagle" <rlnagle@...>
        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [genpcncfir] Re: Mills (Cox?) family in Chicod
        Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 18:27:20 -0000

        I am still trying to locate their marriage certificate/location. I
        know from the 1900 census that they were married 2 years at the time
        the census was taken. Colquitt Co., GA does not have a record of
        their marriage.

        I have Thomas' WWI draft registration and it did not list the
        parents names (and apparently he does not have a SSN).

        Thank you for the suggestion and I will keep trying!