Re: [genpcncfir] Info Needed - Hill Cemetery in Chips, NC

  • Nancy Pittman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      Hi Deborah,
      I am terribly sorry you are having such trouble finding this old cemetery.
      Somebody knows where it is!! May I suggest either calling or writing the
      town government. If they don't know...maybe they can give you a good
      contact. I'm sorry I don't know where the cemetery is located...but if I
      did...I would most surreally lead you to it! Good luck!
      Nancy

      TOWN OF VANCEBORO
      923 Farm Life Ave
      Vanceboro, NC (252) 244-3881