Re: [genpcncfir] Archibald H Flanagan and Mary Bell

  • cblueeyestoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2003
      Lisa it is a Lassiter family bible.

      It appears to have been presented to Thomas Uzzelle Lasitter and Alice
      Flannigan when they were married. The page was signed by Elcier Josephurs
      Latham. The entry about Mary Bell and Archibold is on a blank page with a
      hand written heading "Our grand-parents". Thomas Uzzelle and Alice Flannigan
      being my grandmothers fathers parents. If I run across something else on
      them I'll send it to you. Please do the same.
      Stephanie