Fw: [Edgecombe_Wilson_Nash_Halifax] 1905 Map Available

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Hello Group,
      Jo Webb posted to her E-W-N-H Group the below 1905 Map availability,
      so
      I gleaned it for you. What a great resource to have ... you'll know who
      your ancestors
      neighbors were. If interested, the address is:
      Edgecombe County Genealogical Society
      909 Main Street
      Tarboro, N.C. 27886
      Correct me, Jo, if this has changed.
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free