Re: [genpcncfir] FYI: Arlington House/Arlington Cemetery

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Dear Jewelle, Thanks, this is well-worth knowing. I've
      been in Arlington Cemetery. It's feasible for me to
      check it out in person. I didn't know about the
      Confederate burials there. From another friend
      interested in genealogy, I learned of some buried in
      Fredericksburg, Virginia. This friend's husband was
      working in that area for several weeks and sent the
      information to his wife by email. Later, Carol

      http://search.yahoo.com