Re: [genpcncfir] Jabez Manning

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29 7:11 PM
      Dear Cousin Lisa, Don't worry; I will be looking.
      First off, I want to see if the 1850 census or
      subsequent census reports give the relationship
      between James and Lavinia May and the McGowan children
      living with them in 1850. I will try to check
      courthouse records as well as Sheppard Library
      records. I plan to park at E.C.U., from which I can
      walk, and walk, and walk, but for $4.00 for all day
      parking, the only other expense will be my shoe
      leather, and I never did mind wasting that! Later,
      Carol

      http://search.yahoo.com