Surnames VICK/WEBBER

  • exgovman89
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
      Is anyone in the group researching WEBBER? My aunt Freddie VICK, b.
      1884 Pitt County, married Shade WEBBER, 30 March 1904 in Falkland,
      Pitt County. Uncle Shade was born 1878 Pitt County, son of George
      WEBBER and Martha Jackson.
      I would love to contact descendants of this union.
      Fred J. Vick
    • feonadorf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
        Fred,

        Is your Aunt Freddie the Fred Vick I have listed as a male, the child of Bob
        Lee and Lula Harrison Vick?

        Lisa

      • Oneof3magi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
          Lisa,

          Thanks for the comeback, but no, my Aunt Freddie was a female, and I think
          she was the oldest child of Neverson Cooper VICK and Penelope Jane LANGLEY,
          my grandparents. She was born in 1884, d. 1960.
          I would like more info on Lula Harrison VICK. I am sure I heard my father
          refer to an Aunt Lula.

          Fred

        • feonadorf@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
            Fred,

            That's all I have is her name, I do have that her husband Bob Lee, or maybe
            Robert Lee, was the son of Robert and Manizia Wallace Vick. Do you know if
            Shade Webber had any siblings, I assume he was named after his grandfather
            Shadric "Monk" Jackson.

            Lisa

          • Oneof3magi@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
              Lisa:
              I don't know of any siblings of Shade WEBBER. I only have FamilySearch IGI
              Record that lists birth 1878 Pitt County, death 07 September 1952, son of
              George WEBBER and Martha Jackson, married my Aunt Freddie VICK 30 Mar 1904 in
              Falkland, Pitt County. Shade was her third husband.

              Fred