Re: [genpcncfir] Pitt County Death Certificate Look-up VICK

  • Diane Whitehurst Collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2003
      Fred,I am going to the Pitt County court house tomorrow. I'll look for this death certificate for you. If I find it, I'll make a copy for you.Diane

      Oneof3magi@... wrote:Please put this on your look-up list for your next visit to the Courthouse:
      "N.C. VICK, b.1859, age 75 buried in Forest Hill Cemetery, Farmville, N.C.,
      May 30, 1934". Quoted is from Farmville Funeral Home and may not be date of
      death. Look-up will be appreciated.
      Fred J. Vick
      3831 Jupiter Road
      Louisville, KY 40218