[genpcfr] Re: Can you help?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hello Mary Jane... yes, I'm still playing 'catch-up'.. Have you received a
      reply from Robert???
      If not... Robert, please respond .. and remember (and this is a gentle
      reminder to all) ALWAYS reply thru the eGroup so everyone can benefit .
      Thanks so much!!
      Its very generous of Robert and all of our other "Look-Ups" to give of
      their time and resources to help fellow-researchers make connections!!!
      Thank you!!!

      Main Surnames:
      Visit PCFR Website:

      At 09:34 PM 2/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
      >Dear Robert and Ronnie,
      >Hello. My name is Mary Jane Poole and I'd like to say you have quite a
      >I am from Maryland and I have been a member of PCFR for going on to 3
      years. I
      >am also one of the people in the group who is at a dead end on the
      research of
      >my father's family in NC. My if you could help me I would surely
      appreciate it.
      >I am search the names Dickerson and Grant.
      >I will tell you I only have a census record for both families, both in
      >different parts of NC. My husband teases me all the time about being
      gypsies or
      >so poor that they didn't have a mail box just a post. The mailman had to tie
      >the mail to the post in order for them to get mail. You get the picture.
      >Here is what I have.
      >1900 Census - Pitt Co Contcutuea? Township
      >Dickerson, Walter (Lor S) b Feb., 1854 m 17 yrs( first part of 1883) to
      >(Julia) b Jan. 1852. Both born in NC
      >Julian b. 4/1854
      >Daniel b. 5/1886 ( My GG Grandfather)
      >Magie b 8/1889
      >William b. 5/1892
      >Wiley b.7/1894
      >Jasper b. 10/1896
      >In different death certificate one stated they were from Beaufort or
      Greene or