Banna Jacqueline PARKER TYSON

  • lcvarner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
      Banna was born 11/16/1858. She married Joel Benjamin TYSON and had
      seven? children. She died on 05/28/1936 and was buried in Moses
      TYSON Graveyard. She was my great great grandmother. I have no
      information on her parents. One person on Ancestry.com posted a
      John J. PARKER b. abt 1835 but that is all I have to go on.

      Anyone have any information on this PARKER family. Would they be in
      the CHRONICALS?

      Thanks!
      Leslie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003
        John J Parker

        Residence: Pitt County, North Carolina Occupation:
        Service Record:

        Enlisted as a Private on 02 September 1862 at the age of 24
        Enlisted in Company G, 8th Infantry Regiment North Carolina on 02 September
        1862.
        Died of disease Company G, 8th Infantry Regiment North Carolina on 12
        January 1863 in Hosp, Wilmington, NC

        Paula Anne Baker
        paulabaker69@...
        Greene County NC

      • lcvarner
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2003
          Thanks Paula!

          I am ordering the CHRONICALS today.

          :-) Leslie

          --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Baker" <paulabaker69@h...>
          wrote:

          > John J Parker
          >
          > Residence: Pitt County, North Carolina Occupation:
          > Service Record:
          >
          > Enlisted as a Private on 02 September 1862 at the age of 24
          > Enlisted in Company G, 8th Infantry Regiment North Carolina on 02
          September
          > 1862.
          > Died of disease Company G, 8th Infantry Regiment North Carolina on
          12
          > January 1863 in Hosp, Wilmington, NC

          > Paula Anne Baker
          > paulabaker69@h...
          > Researching BAKER, MANNING, TYSON, STOCKS AND OTHERS in Pitt
          County NC and