Re: [genpcncfir] Margaret HOFMANN Lectures 07 June 03

  • Rhet Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      Thank you so much for the link. I am so sorry that I won't be in the state to go the the April or June listings below. I especially would love to hear Margaret Hofmann. Have really benefited from her books. Also appreciated the Tar River Connections workshop notice. It was a very enjoyable meeting and enjoyed meeting some really great people. Rhet