Re: [genpcncfir] test

    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 3, 2003
      Dear Lisa, Okay! I'll zerox the genealogical quarterly
      information and type on a separate sheet where each of
      the Braxtons fit in. Also, it was the Cox family
      marriages in the current issue where Dicie Cox's
      marriage to Jeremiah was given. What surprised me,
      though, is that it seems that Henry Craven McGowan's
      wife, Victoria Cox, was a sister of Dicie.
      Additionally, Henry Craven was actually 40 years old
      himself when he married her. Then, one of Henry
      Craven's children (daughter) married into the same
      line; she was sixteen years old at the time. Then a
      John McGowan married a Cox girl; I don't recall
      knowing anything about that. Thanks for everything.
      I'll start writing out my information now and try to
      get it in the mail to you this weekend. Carol

      http://tax.yahoo.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 29, 2003
        Dear Jean, Yes, I can see our Worthington connection.
        Let me forward you my Dail file from another of my
        sources. The Cannons tie into both lines as do the
        Slaughters. My Dail line ties into the Nichols
        line--that of Poe [Worthington] Jr.'s wife Linda
        Nichols Worthington. I handcopied the information last
        summer to send Linda because it was so incredibly
        complex to take in from the web where I could access
        only a screen at a time rather than see the whole
        picture at a glance. I did not have enough cartridges
        to print the entire file; for that reason I simply
        downloaded and copies. I'll send you the file now.
        Putting it with the information you already have, I
        think that you can come up with answers I don't have.
        Thanks, Carol

        === message truncated ===

        http://search.yahoo.com