Re: [genpcncfir] BRAXTON query

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
      Dear Julian, Rebecca McGlohon was married to Ambrose
      Worthington, my several times great grandfather. Is
      your Nancy kin to my Rebecca? I'll get back to you on
      the Braxton connection. One of our members responding
      to my Braxton query gave me census records showing
      that Elias, my great grandfather Braxton, was the son
      of Augustus Braxton. Augustus was the son of Council
      Braxton, the name "Council," like many of our names
      having variant spellings. Later, Carol