Re: [genpcncfir] CARROLL surname

  • Rhet Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2003
      I have a Carroll line that I do not know it connected or not? I have no inforrmation on a particular place in NC. What I have is "Albert Francis Carroll was born in North Carolina in 1824. In 1845 - 47 he served in the War with Mexico from Pennsylvania, returning to North Carolina nd later to South Carolina. It is possible his father had died, but he and his sister, Jennie, moved to Columbia, S. C. about 1880. l There Jeannie married Peter Muller who might have been a distant cousin. In 1859 Albert Carroll married Catherine (Flynn) Brady from County Cork, Ireland. She was born in 1847 and was 16 years old and he was 37 when they married. Albert Francis Carroll died 1889.
      Albert Francis Carroll was my great-great grandfather.

      From Grave of Rev. War Patriots (From book by that name)
      Carroll, William, Cen Fam. Farm, Mercer Co., Pa 53 (I assume that is a page Number)

      From S. C. Nautralization 1783 - 1850 by Brent Holcomb
      Carroll, James Pearson - from Ireland 12 June 1792 (Charleston)

      Does any of this ties into any of your things?
      Rhet Wilkinson