Re: [genpcncfir] Family Photographs

  • Tracy Stancil/mail.hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2003
      Nancy,
      Thank you for sharing the link for your website. I will save it to refer to later. Enjoyed the old bibles and photos.
      I saw the picture of Uncle Eugene's parents which I will try to send to Gina in case she doesn't have a copy of that one.
      I have sent a private email to you in which I tried to very briefly explain my Daniel/Langley family connection.
      Have a great weekend and thanks again,
      Tracy