[genpcfr] Re: Harper

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hello Allen...
      Please post to the Group if your HARPER information connects with Linda's
      so all may benefit. Thank you!

      Hope to see you at the PCFR Board Meeting Monday night, PCFR's Library at
      Pitt Community College, 7:00p.m. Note: PCFR members are welcome to attend.
      Be in good health!!
      Jewelle
      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
      Visit PCFR Website:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

      At 09:55 PM 2/28/99 -0800, you wrote:

      >I have some Harper connections in Greene Co.
      >Allen Churchill

    • Martha Marble
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2000
        Several years ago there were several people working the Harper family, some
        of whom are found in Pitt records. Harper information is coming out of the
        woodwork in bunches. Check the Greene Co Archives site. Wish it were my
        direct line.

        Martha
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2001
          Lillie May HARPER
          Sex: F

          Event(s):
          Birth: 13 Mar 1882
          Fruitland, Henderson, North Carolina

          Parents:
          Father: Doc_Doctor HARPER
          Mother: Mary FRADY
          **********************************

          Lillie May HARPER
          Sex: F

          Marriage(s):
          Spouse: Edward Monroe SUMNER, SR.
          Marriage: 15 Sep 1900
          Skyland, Buncombe, North Carolina

          From: LdMel1@...
          To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [genpcncfir]
          Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:43:25 EDT

          Brenda and others,
          I am stilling looking for Lil or Lillian or Lillie Mae Harper of Greene
          County. Born around 1897 and died 1921. Married name was Shirley. If
          anyone knows anything please contact me. The Funeral Home in Farmville did
          the Funeral, but they do not have the parents names. Thanks,
          Linda Melvin

          Main Surnames researching:
          CLEMMONS (etc), HILL, FIELDS, ROUSE,
          DUNN, HARRELL (etc), WILEY

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2001
            Lillie Mae Harper I am looking was born 9 April 1897 died 9 Dec 1921.  Thanks.