[genpcfr] Re: CANNON

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28 11:34 PM
      Hello Linda...
      My maiden name is CANNON ... tell me what you need, I just may have
      it.... be glad to share.. <smile> we may be cousins!!! Jewelle

      Main Surnames:
      BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
      McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
      Visit PCFR Website:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/1908/index.html

    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 1999
        There are alot of Abram's in this area of Wilson Co around town of Pinetops.
        I will look for that name as soon as I can get time.
        L Melvin

      • prytherch@cconnect.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 1999
        • LdMel1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 1, 1999
            That sounds great I look forward to seeing a copy of that map. All of you are
            so good with helping others.
            LM