COBB

  • Ruth Fentress
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      Tracy, Do you know who the below Cobbs are ? Or did I miss an exchange
      of messages on them earlier ? Allen Blount was my ancestor.

      Pitt Co. deed DB MM, p. 427. August 24, 1850. JAMES COBB, JR. & wife
      MARY, sell to Emeline Smith land on s. side of Tar River adj. ALLEN
      BLOUNT, decd, lands & JOHN HART & ARCHIBALD ADAMS, decd. LANDS. Lot
      No. 1 in division of land of WILLIAM BELL, deceased....
      Wit: W. S. Bonner & Thomas King. Signed: James (x his mark) Cobb

      Mary (x her mark) Cobb

      Thank you.
      Ruth Fentress